World Space Week 4th - 10th October
The theme this year is 'Discovery'.
What might you discover on another plant? Aliens perhaps?!
These blow paint aliens are fun and fast.
1. Mix a little paint with water.
2. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture on the page.
3. Turn the page to create legs/arms.
4. Gently blow the paint to make spikes etc.
You can use straws to blow the paint around if you prefer.
5. Add eyes (sticker eyes were used here) and a mouth once dry.
Or how about creating your own planets?!
You need : Black paint and some found objects to print circles.
When paint is dry fill in the circles with crayons or oil pastels.