As it is Maths week it would be nice to talk about fractions, angles, lines, or length if using this lesson. Integration all the way!! 😉
1. Rule an A4 page in half horizontally and vertically (page is now in quarters).
2. Draw two diagonal lines, one joining top left corner to bottom right, and the other from top right to bottom left.
3. Your page is now in 8 section. In each section draw lines to complete the web.
4. Using crayons, pencils or markers colour in the web. As it is Maths week you can talk about patterns, children could use a different pattern for each section, or do one section in cool colours and the next in warm colours.
Pom Pom Spider
1. Using black wool, wrap it loosely around two fingers. The more times you wrap it around your fingers the bigger your spider will be.
2.Tie a length of wool securely around the middle, making a figure 8.
3. Take a scissors and cut the wool to release both loops.
4. Fluff out to make your spider and add eyes!
Here's are some pictures which should explain better than I just have!